Monday, April 11, 2016

Advice to Baruch College

Every end of the semester, students are asked to fill out the survey for their respected professor which tells the college something about the classes, Likes and Dislikes,  was class exciting and dynamic— or boring? This is a very nice thing to let the professors know what the students think about his/her teaching and class personality. With this survey, professors can uncover what they're doing right, and what they're doing wrong and with this information, they can even make next semester's classes more exciting.

However, I think Baruch College should let students know the result of the survey as well. Most of the students before registering the classes visits the web "ratemyprofessor.com." I also visit it to check about the classes and the professor. I think Baruch College should come up with some social application where they can store these testing and evaluation information so that it can be access to the students as well who are going to take the course in next semester. So, that they can even evaluate better with the referencing the older evaluations done by the students. 

2 comments:

  1. hey, I think this is great idea; so many of us check the ratemyprofessor.com. However, some people say that some comments has been deleted on the site and it's not very trusting anymore.. However, according to Baruch alll students will have access to this semester’s evaluation scores starting before the next registration period - I CAN'T WAIT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I don't really trust ratemyprof either. Most of time I get help from my friends or who have taken the classes with the same professor. It helps a lot if we could know what the previous students have comments on that.

    ReplyDelete