Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Creativity and New Media

There is a deep connection between creativity and new media. The modern art is basically defined as an art which is created digitally. It is always interesting to use various application which are there in the web provided for the users to play with it. The trend of creating avatar is going viral. similarly, for this blog, I have created  few of my avatar using different applications.

First, I started to create just an image of myself using avachara application. It helps me create my own image by selecting many features. In the beginning, I choose my facial structure then I choose the skin color along with the eyes, hair, nose, ears, brows, and mouth. Then there was an option for the items. Since I wear glasses, I really liked the features of items which have an option of getting a pair of glasses for my avatar. Finally, I choose the outfit for my avatar and I really liked building my own avatar.
After I created these avatars, I felt like doing something more. Then I found another website where I can make a comic of my own avatar. Here, I created an avatar of me and my girlfriend. I tried to bring some of the moment of us which usually we do. When it comes for cooking, I feel lazy sometimes. So even I say that I would cook, I somehow end up ordering take-outs. That is what, I have created myself in this another application. However, for this one, I have created myself without the glasses where I thought I would be using the contact. 

I think new media helps a lot for being creative. It is convenient and easy to use these application and create something productive and interesting at the same time. I would never be able to create something like these without the help of the new media. I think this is making me creative and allowing me to create and explore more.

No comments:

Post a Comment